Welcome to asc1inc.com. We are excited and grateful you chose to visit our site today and we are hopeful you will find it helpful and easy to navigate. We are always excited to get feedback so please feel free to send us suggestions or relate your user experience to us so we can work to better serve our users.
Current ASC1 customer with an existing offline account – Set up your online account and call us at 800-236-6460 to link your new online account with your existing ASC1, Inc offline account.
New commercial customer – Set up your new online account and contact us at 800-236-6460 so we can get your sales tax exemption paperwork in order and get a credit application from you if it is an open account you require.
New end user account – set up your new online account, login and get to it!
We work diligently to maintain our stated inventory levels at real time on this website however, we do not guarantee the part you order will always be in stock. We will notify you when the part ships or if you asked for will call we will notify you when it is available for pickup. Please take note that all inventory levels reflect our New Berlin, WI facility. If you request “will call” at another ASC1 location please plan to pick up after you have been notified the part is available.
Pricing is based on OEM MSRP. Item pricing does not include freight, handling fees, and taxes which are calculated at checkout. If you believe there is a pricing mistake on the website please contact us at email@example.com or call 800-236-6460 and we will check it out immediately. ASC1 reserves the right to change or correct prices at any time. ASC1 also reserves the right to cancel any order if there is a pricing error or a chenge in the MSRP. In the event your order is cancelled ASC1 will notify you by means of the contact info in your account.
ASC1 has been in the food service equipment replacement parts business for over 75 years. We also have a very large division that specializes in commercial cooking repair. We understand how important it is for you to get your parts quickly. It is our mission to get you the parts you need as soon as possible. In our efforts to do this we may ship your order from multiple locations if that will speed up the process. If you have special instructions as to shipping, please be sure to put it in the order notes.
Customers are responsible for all applicable sales taxes. Sales tax exemption paperwork must be completed and received by ASC1 prior to placing your order if you wish to receive sales tax exepmption. ASC1 will not reimburse sales tax previously paid when tax exemption forms are turned in at a later date.
This website accepts all major Credit Cards. You may also contact us to link your new online account with your existing ASC1 offline account to receive the same terms. If you are an established business feel free to contact us to get information on setting up an account with terms up to net 30.
Shipping and handling charges are calculated and billed at time of checkout. ASC1 does not permit COD shipments. There are extra size and weight items that are noted on the website. Shipping charges for these items will be calculated and billed as a second entry to your credit card. ASC1, Inc. ships via Spee Dee Delivery and UPS. Other carriers may be used if the order is drop shipped from a factory for you. We do not offer 3rd party billing unless you have an open account and a prior arrangement.
It is common for OEM’s to change part suppliers or change parts supplied. We make every effort to keep item images and product descriptions up to date however, there may be times the item image or item description does not exactly match the product you receive. If there is ever a discrepancy please contact our support staff at 800-236-6460 so we can work it out for you.
Returns are the most costly part of any business. Often it cost more to process a return than it did for the original sale. There are times that ASC1 or one of our suppliers is at fault and in those instances we will do everything in our power to get the wrong part back from you and get you the correct part to you quickly.
When ASC1 is not at fault we follow these guidlines:
Non-Defective Parts Return Policy
- No returns will be accepted after 20 days from the invoice date.
- Return of electrical parts is at ASC1 discretion.
- All parts must be in original condition with all original components.
- Parts that have been installed may not be returned.
- All returns may be subject to a restocking charge.
- No returns of special or custom orders.
- All returns must have prior authorization in the form of an RMA # from ASC1.
- Freight charges are not refundable.
Returned parts will generate a credit on the customers account. If the original invoice is open, the credit will be applied toward the balance of the invoice. The customer will then be responsible for any difference between the credit and the invoice. If the invoice has been paid with a credit card the same card will be credited. If the customer has an open account, a credit will be available on the customers account for future purchases . If the customer with an open account has no other open invoices and would like monetary reimbursement, a check may be issued and mailed to the customer.
Defective Parts Return Policy
- 90 Day Factory Warranty – All parts have a 90 day factory warranty, guaranteeing the part to be free from manufacturing defect. (Improper usage or improper installation may void this warranty.)
- Determination of Parts Warranty – The equipment manufacturer or the part manufacturer provide this warranty and it is that entity, not ASC1 that determines the validity of all parts warranty claims.
- When Will Credit Be Issued? – Credits for parts returned under warranty will not be issued until the factory has approved the warranty claim and issued credit to ASC1.
- Defective Parts Will Be Replaced – Parts returned as defective will be replaced with an identical part or a store credit based on the customer account type. Monetary refunds and credits to a credit card will NOT be issued for defective parts. The single exception to this rule is if a customer has paid the initial invoice (part returned as defective) and has paid the secondary invoice (part sold to replace the defective part). In this scenario ASC1 will issue a monetary refund in the form of a check or credit back to a charge card.
- Completed Warranty Paperwork – All warranty paperwork must be completely filled out including model numbers, serial numbers and description of failure. Incomplete information could delay or void your warranty claim.
- Freight Charges – Freight charges are not covered by the factory warranty and will not be credited back or reimbursed.